- Registered students are awarded $7.50 on their CatCard for free black and white printing each semester.
- Add additional printing funds to CatCard or visit CatCard Office in Hedges, room 31, under Miller Dining Hall.
- All printing requires a CatCard or you must pay at the Library Service Desk
- How to install Student Labs and Library printers on personally-owned devices (Windows 10)
- How to install Student Labs and Library printers on personally-owned devices (Mac)
Color: For assistance with color printing, visit the Library Service Desk in the MSU Library or check out the Printing in the Library guide for info/pricing.
Black and White: For help with black & white printing, contact the UIT Service Desk at email@example.com or visit them in Renne Library, Room 115G (1st Floor).
Animal Bioscience 234
Gallatin College East
Jake Jabs (1st Floor Lobby)
Renne Library (All floors)
SUB (by Ask-Us desk)
Visual Communications Building (VCB)
$0.03 per single sided sheet
$0.05 per double sided sheet
Color printing - MSU Library (see red box above