Student Lab Policies
Please adhere to the MSU Student Conduct Code.
- Users must refrain from consuming food and drinking from non-sealable containers in the computer labs.
- Alcohol and tobacco products are not allowed on campus, and this holds true in all the Student Labs. For more information see the MSU Campus Alcohol and Drug policy
- Users should refrain from taking cell phone calls in the lab as common courtesy to other users. Calls can be taken in the hallway or lobby areas outside of the labs.
- Users must exit a lab that has a class scheduled during that time. Notifications are sent out by our user support staff and class schedules are also hung outside the door of each lab.
- Users must never dismantle or attempt to troubleshoot any equipment within the Student Labs. Please inform lab staff of any issues or malfunctions.
- Only properly identified service animals are allowed in the Student Computer Labs.
Warning: Anyone breaking lab policies will first be warned and informed of the policy broken. Repeat offenders can have their lab privileges revoked and be required to meet with the Assistant Dean. If necessary, Campus Police will become involved.
Questions? Please ask a User Support Associate in Reid 304 and Roberts 110 or contact the UIT Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 994-1777.